Last Modified: September 17, 2019
At TaDaah!, we contribute to human progress by empowering people to discover things they love nearby that might help them to Live, Work, Shop and Play Better. We created these Community Guidelines to support our mission by developing an exponentially better way of sharing and discovering what’s happening around us while making sure users and Ambassadors can use our services safely every day. These Guidelines apply to all content on TaDaah!. We have a zero tolerance policy for any objectionable content or abusive users. Any violation of these Community Guidelines (even the slightest) will result in your account being permanently deactivated.
Sexually Explicit Content
- We prohibit accounts that promote or distribute pornographic content including any and all nudity.
- Never pin, post, save, or send nude or sexual content involving anyone, especially, anyone under the age of 18 — even of yourself. Never ask a minor to send explicit imagery. We report child sexual exploitation to authorities.
Harassment & Bullying
- We have zero tolerance for bullying or harassment of any kind.
- Don’t send a Pin with the intention of making someone feel bad. If someone blocks you, don’t try to contact them from another account.
- Don’t take Pins of people in private spaces without their knowledge and consent.
- If someone is in your Pin and asks you to remove it, please do!
Threats, Violence & Harm
- Never threaten to harm a person, a group of people, or someone’s property. Encouraging violence is prohibited on TaDaah!.
- Don't post Pins of gratuitous violence.
Impersonation & Spam
- Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not — this includes your friends, celebrities, brands, or other organizations — or attempt to deceive people about who you are.
- We prohibit spam and deceptive practices.
Hate Speech & False Information
- Don't post any content that demeans, defames, or promotes discrimination or violence on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
- We prohibit malicious deception and deliberately spreading false information that causes harm to an organization and/or an individual.
- Don’t use TaDaah! for any illegal activities — including to buy or sell illegal drugs, contraband, counterfeit goods, or illegal weapons.
- Terrorist organizations are prohibited from using our platform and we have no tolerance for content that advocates or advances terrorism.
If you violate these Community Guidelines, we may remove the offending content, terminate your account, and/or notify law enforcement. If your account is terminated for violating our Terms of Service or these Guidelines, you may not use TaDaah! again. Please take these Guidelines seriously and honor them in the spirit in which they are intended. We’ll do our best to enforce them consistently and fairly, and ultimately we’ll try to do what we think best reflects these values in each situation in our sole discretion.
If you are aware of anyone (an individual or organization) that violates these Community Guidelines, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.